Includes secure, safe and convenient Laplock technology, front and side doors, leak proof plastic pan, puppy divider panel and plastic handles.
The locking handle allows you to easily and conveniently operate the door in one motion without kneeling or bending. Simply lift to unlock, and swing the door open. As you close the door, just lift, position the door against the crate, and lower it into the eyelet latches. Secure the handle in the down position to lock the door.
The LifeStages® ACE Double Door crate offers versatile Front & Side Access, allowing you to use the crate in more locations within your home, as well as in SUVs for travel.
The divider panel is easy to install and can be used to adjust the size of the living area in the crate while your puppy grows into his adult size home.
LifeStages® ACE sets up in seconds and folds down flat for travel and storage. Detachable handles clip easily onto the folded crate for carrying. The pan stop secures the durable plastic pan, which can be removed for cleaning, and the rubber feet protect surfaces and floors.
LifeStages® ACE comes in seven sizes, designed to fit toy breeds to extra large breeds.
18inch: 48 x 33 x 36.2 cm
22inch: 58.4 x 35.5 x 41 cm
24inch: 63.5 x 46.3 x 49.2 cm
30inch: 78.74 x 50.8 x 54.61 cm
36inch: 92.7 L x 59 W x 62.54 H cm
42inch: 108.5 x 75.5 x 76.8 cm
48inch: 123.1 x 76.8 x 81.6 cm
54inch: 137.5 L x 94.9 W x 114.7 H cm
- Double doors give you easy access to your pet and allow you to position crate conveniently in your home.
- Fold and carry configuration and ABS plastic handles make it very easy to relocate or travel with.
- Includes a divider panel so your puppy can grow into the crate. This crate will be the only one your dog will ever need.
- Composite plastic pan is durable, replaceable and easily removable for cleaning.
- Safe and secure slide bolt latch keeps your pet secure inside the crate and rounded corners protect your pet from injury.
Sets up in seconds w/ no tools required for assembly & folds flat for convenient storage or travel. Roller feet protect hardwoods, make repositioning easy