Vetericyn Plus® Eye Wash is a non-stinging solution that gently cleans the eyes and surrounding tissue to help relieve irritation and burning, remove debris, and control issues caused by mucous, pollen, and other irritants.
It also cleans tear stains to leave the fur surrounding the eye clean and free of the bacteria that leads to discoloration.
Most animals are only a few feet off the ground. They’re exposed to grass, dust, and pollen that can irritate their eyes. Vetericyn Plus® Eye Wash is specially formulated to help rinse foreign dirt and debris from your pet’s eyes, alleviate irritation like burning and stinging, and provide relief to eyes suffering from allergies.
It also works great on tear stains! Use for routine eye cleaning or after a run on the trail or swim in the lake. Vetericyn Plus® Eye Wash is safe to use on all animals in and around the eyes.
- Non-irritating, won’t sting or burn
- Non-toxic, safe if licked or ingested
- Safe for all animals at all life stages
- No alcohol, steroids or antibiotics
- Flushing and cleaning eyes
- Cleaning tear stains
- Relieve itchy, irritated eyes
- Soothe eyes suffering from allergies
- Clean discharge in and around eyes
- Relieve and clean eyes suffering from Pink Eye
- Relieve and clean eyes suffering from Conjunctivitis
How to Use
Adjust dropper nozzle. Flush affected eyes gently with Vetericyn Plus® Eye Wash. Repeat 3-4 times per day until condition is no longer visible. No rinsing necessary. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes. Use with damaged corneas should be under veterinarian supervision. For daily eye maintenance, flush eyes once per day or as needed. Great for use after outdoor activities.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.009%)
Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite