Feed your pup farm to bowl nutrition with the Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Lamb Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your furry friend the best of New Zealand. This diet includes fresh meat, organs, bones and green mussels for a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine to support joint health. It also contains high taurine levels to promote heart health. Using a gentle twin-stage air-drying process, they naturally preserve all the ingredients, which also eliminates pathogenic bacteria. There’s no need to rehydrate since the air-dried food contains more moisture than dry kibble—and because there’s also no need for preservatives, sugars and glycerines, the food is safe, clean and easy to handle. In fact, it’s just as nutritious and digestible as a completely raw diet, in the convenient form of air dried.
Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
- 100% single-sourced lamb is free-range and grass-fed on ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms; free of antibiotics, growth promotants and added hormones.
- Gentle twin-stage air-drying process eliminates pathogenic bacteria while naturally preserving and protecting the nutrients in all of the ingredients.
- Includes 96% fresh meat, organs, bones and New Zealand green mussels—a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health.
- 95% digestible, this high-protein and high-kilocalorie diet packs more power than raw food or kibble so you can feed smaller quantities per day.
- Contains no peas, legumes, grains, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, rice, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals or preservatives.
Our Lamb Air-Dried Dog Cuisine starts with 92% premium New Zealand lamb meat, organs & bone. This perfectly matches the whole prey diet that carnivorous dogs have eaten for centuries. We then add 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussels, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin. To complete the remaining 5% of our recipe, we hand select essential vitamins and minerals, natural kelp, parsley, chicory inulin & lecithin for a complete & balanced diet.
ZiwiPeak Air-Dried Lamb is particularly suitable for:
- Dogs that need to put on weight
- Growing puppies needing extra energy
- Dogs recovering from injury or sickness
- Dogs that suffer from digestion issues such as IBS & IBD
- Dogs that suffer from Renal issues