Feed your dog farm to bowl nutrition with the Ziwi Peak Chicken Recipe Canned Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your pal the best of New Zealand. This delicious, canned recipe uses fresh meat, organs and bone to mirror a whole-prey, nutrient-dense diet. Plus, to keep the formula as natural as possible, they don't include TSPP, BPA or carrageenan in any of their canned products. With 3% green mussels for joint health and complete, balanced nutrition to boot—this is once recipe you can be proud to feed your pet.
- 100% single-sourced chicken is free-range and grass-fed on ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms, free of antibiotics, growth promotants and added hormones.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green mussels—a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health.
- Complete and balanced meal includes 96% fresh meat, organs and bones.
- Made as a chunky loaf style, with a high level of all-natural protein and moisture to entice even the pickiest eater.
- Complete and balanced, limited-ingredient formula never include grains, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, rice, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals or preservatives.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Chick Peas, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Feed Ziwi to your dog on a daily basis.
Adult: For every 22 lb of dog body weight, feed between 3/4 and 1 1/4 cans per day.
Puppies and pregnant or nursing females: Feed approx. 1 1/2 to 2 times this amount over 2-3 feedings per day.