Feed your dog farm to bowl nutrition with Ziwi Peak Mackerel & Lamb Recipe Canned Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your pal the best of New Zealand. It’s designed to mirror a whole-prey, nutrient dense diet using fresh meat, organs and bone, as well as New Zealand green lipped mussels for a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine. And to keep the formula as natural as possible, the complete and balanced nutrition does not include TSPP, BPA or carrageenan in the canning process.
- New Zealand grass-fed lamb and fresh, whole, blue mackerel is 100% sourced from ethical farms.
- Complete and balanced, limited ingredient formula includes 91% fresh meat, organs and New Zealand green mussels.
- Offers a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine to support joint health.
- Made as a chunky loaf style, with a high level of all-natural protein and moisture to entice even the pickiest eater.
- Never includes grains, rice, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals, preservatives, TSPP, BPA, guar gum, agar agar or carrageenan.
Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb, Lamb Lung, Chickpeas, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Feed Ziwi to your pet on a daily basis.
Adult: For every 8kg/17.6 lbs of dog body weight, feed between 3/4 and 1 1/4 cans per day.
Puppies and pregnant or nursing females: feed approx. 1 1/2 to 2 times this amount over 2-3 feedings per day.
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 6-8 days, increasing the amount of Ziwi Peak while decreasing the amount of the other brand. Click here for our step-by-step transition guide.